Maintaining Your Dog's Fitness Has Never Been More Fun!
Absolutely Free Delivery to Your Door 🐾
An excellent way to exercise energetic puppies and train older dogs is with the WaggyPup™ Automatic Ball Thrower. Three durable mini tennis balls come with this ball-launching toy for endless hours of fun. (6 free extra balls included for a limited time.)
With the simple push of a button, the WaggyPup™ dog ball launcher can hurl the ball 10, 20, or 30 feet! It offers your dog entertainment as well as practical training aids. This is the premium choice of automatic fetch games for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Allows your dog(s) to play fetch to their hearts' content anywhere they go.
- The Automatic Ball Launcher is a reliable, secure, and interactive device.
- Three-stage distance launch control provides 3 possible throw distances.
- Seamlessly adapts to different environments, whether it be small indoor spaces or an outdoor open field.
- Compact body does not take up much space. Easy to place, space-saving, and simple to put in position.
- Fun & suitable for dogs of all ages. Most ideal for small and medium dogs.
- 6 ADDITIONAL BALLS ARE INCLUDED FOR FREE - Limited Time Only
How to Use
1. Press the power button and once the machine has started up
2. Select a throw distance of 10, 20, or 30 feet (3m, 6m, or 9m).
3. Insert a tennis ball from above and watch as it's magically launched. Each launch will be followed by a 10-second pause.
You could even teach your dog to fetch on their own!
Two Power Supply Modes: The tennis ball launcher is powered by either 6 C Batteries or the included Power Adapter.
- WaggyPup™ Automatic Ball Thrower For Dogs
- Power Adapter
- User Manual
- 3 Mini Tennis Balls (5cm Diameter) + 6 FREE MINI TENNIS BALLS (9 TOTAL)
Not in love with our product? You and your dog are protected by a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can use our product absolutely risk-free. Your peace of mind and satisfaction are our priority.
We offer email & live chat support every day of the year. If you require help at any moment, kindly get in touch with us. We'll be on standby for you!
This is our dog Pandy we just inherited from my mother-in-law who passed away in May. She’s like that dog from the movie Spanglish she never stops with the ball. I got this yesterday and I think she’s doing pretty well.
She loves chasing this ball. I bought mini kong balls to go with this that squeak and together it's her fave. Can't get her to drop the ball in as if yet. Looking forward to putting batteries in it to take it outside!
Great for active working dogs
I love the product! My dogs? It took them a few minutes before they began to trust it but now they can't get enough of it :)
I am thoroughly pleased with this machine. My morkie lives for this thing. We use it to exhaust her so that she’s more mellow at night. Works like a charm. The machine throws well and is a breeze to use. Distance is goo. The reviews that say it throws shorter distance when the balls are wet are correct. But this thing operates on the principle of friction so it is going to slip when the balls are wet. Solution? Switch to a dry ball. I usually sit with three balls in my lap and a towel. When one gets wet, I switch to another and dry the wet one. We can go for upwards of an hour til my dog is tired. It is 100% the money.